Management is committed to providing products and services that consistently meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
All personnel are involved in the fulfilment of this policy.
Quality and Food Safety management is an integral and fundamental part of the management of our organisation.
To achieve the highest level of quality and safety in our processes and services, we ensure that they are carried out effectively through our procedures, which describe our processes; the adoption of the quality management system, aims to achieve compliance with the following commitments:
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard (Quality Management System).
- Achieve the maximum in Food Safety, offering a safe product with all the guarantees offered by the current framework in force.
- Comply with legal, regulatory, statutory, customer and other requirements that affect, ensuring OSH and environmental care.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system, the measures taken for pollution’s prevention, safety and guarantees of workers’ health, facilitating the participation of all workers in the company, as well as the right to be consulted.
- Analyse and maximise customer satisfaction with our services.